DVC Code of Conduct
By signing up for any DVC programs, all players adhere to the Code of Conduct listed below:
· I will treat all athletes, coaches, and officials with respect before, during and after all contests.
· I will accept the decisions of officials without arguing.
· When I cheer for my teammates, I won’t get personal in my comments about opposing players, coaches, or officials.
· I will not use profanity or vulgarity or make racist or sexist comments.
· I will set a good example of behavior and show a good work ethic for younger teammates.
· I will show respect for all facilities and other property used during leagues, games and tournaments.
· I will not allow others’ negative sportsmanship to become an excuse to do the same.